The Propeller Club - Become part of our story...
Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome is more than just a unique heritage site. It is more than just a vital focus for volunteering in our community. It is more than a great place to grab a snack or pick up a bargain.
Its a great story, with lots of characters - characters drawn from every walk of life, some in the past, some in the present.
How would you like to become part of it, for the future?
The Propeller Club is a perfect way of joining our family of supporters. Individual or joint memberships are available, and every penny goes towards funding this amazing National heritage resource.
As a member, you receive the following benefits:
· Free admission on regular opening days
· 20% discount to all purchases in The Mess Hall Café and shop
· Access to exclusive Members-Only events
· Free parking at all times – even at events that charge
· Priority booking period and advance notice for public event tickets.
Membership pack contents
· Personal Welcome from the Chairman of the Board of Trustees
· Guide Book
· Exclusive Lapel Pin badge
· Membership Card
· Car Sticker
· Quarterly e-newsletter
· Introduction to WW1 Aviation Heritage Trust
· A 1-2-1 Personal tour of the site by a member of our Curatorial Team
Memberships that are presently available include:
· Individual - £40 per Annum
· Joint - £70 per Annum
· Family Membership - £100 (Up to two adults and three 9-16 year-olds) per Annum
· Lifetime Membership - £750
If you would like to join, and become part of our story, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can!
The day started cold and overcast, but the volunteers had made most of the preparations the day before
so the white hangar and RE Workshop were ready for the estimated 39 teams to...
Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you have had a great festive season. I know I did....