· We do not retain any personal data that is provided by visitors to our site or website (for example, your email address) except for the purposes of processing an enquiry, a request or a purchase.
· We do retain personal data provided by Trustees, Employees, Volunteers, Contractors and Suppliers in order to meet our legal, contractual and communication commitments to the individuals concerned.
· Any personal data we do hold for transactional purposes will only be used for that purpose, and will be deleted when the transaction commitments are no longer applicable.
· We do not give any personal data to any third party unless doing so is part of our commitment to the data owner
· We do not sell any personal data to any third party.
· We only use personal data for the purposes for which it was given to us.
· Individuals generally have the following rights with respect to their personal data that we hold, although some of these rights do not apply in certain cases. Individuals have the right:
◦ to be informed
◦ of access
◦ of rectification
◦ to erasure
◦ to restrict processing
◦ to data portability
◦ the right to object
◦ in relation to automatic processing and profiling
· Stow Maries will only use the information provided by you, to send you information and offers about our goods, services and events, when we have been given permission by you to do so. This may involve contacting you by post, email or telephone, but again only when we have been given permission to do so. You have the right to withdraw your permission at any time should you wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us. All our Newsletters, sent by e-mail, include an un-subscribe link to our website.
· Stow Maries holds personal data in secure storage locations, whatever its format, to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and use. This includes restricting data access to personnel designated by the Stow Maries Aerodrome Trust.
· Our server logs collect technical information automatically when you connect to any page of our site which is not personally identifiable. An example of this would include the type of internet browser or the type of computer operating system you are using or the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. It also records your IP address. This information is not classed as cookies.
· Stow Maries does use third party web statistics software, such as Google Analytics, to record more information about your visit, which aids us in improving our website. These are classed as cookies.
· The Information Commissioners Office (ICO) is the organisation overseeing compliance with GDPR requirements. If you believe that your personal data is being used in breach of the GDPR, in the first instance please contact the Stow Maries' Data Protection Officer. If you are unsatisfied with our response to your concern you may register a complaint directly with the ICO at ico.org.uk
The day started cold and overcast, but the volunteers had made most of the preparations the day before
so the white hangar and RE Workshop were ready for the estimated 39 teams to...
Life at Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome traditionally moves like the clouds that our aircraft fly in – some times it's thick with activity, hectic and busy. Other times, it can be quieter,...