- Stow Maries only collects personally identifiable information about you (i.e. your name, address etc.) through our websites when voluntarily submitted by you, the visitor. Visitors may choose to submit personal information to obtain information or submit a comment. Providing personal information is up to you, our visitor. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us.
- Stow Maries may use the information provided by you (together with other information we hold or obtain) to send you information and offers about our goods and/or services which we believe may be of interest to you. This may involve contacting you by post, email or telephone.
- We also offer you an “opt-out” option at any time should you wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us.
- We do not now and do not currently intend to give or sell personal information about you to third parties.
- Stow Maries’ website may contain links to other sites and whilst we make every effort to only link to sites that share our standards, we cannot be held responsible for the contents and privacy policies of such sites.
- Security measures are set out by the Information Commissioner and Stow Maries has put these in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the information received from our online visitors, and to make such information as secure as possible against unauthorised access and use. This includes only allowing personnel designated by the Stow Maries Aerodrome Trust, to access the data.
- Our server logs collect technical information automatically when you connect to any page of our site which is not personally identifiable. An example of this would include the type of internet browser or the type of computer operating system you are using or the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. It also records your IP address. This information is not classed as cookies.
- Stow Maries does use third party web statistics software, such as Google Analytics, to record more information about your visit, which aids us in improving our website. These are classed as cookies.
05.08.17 - 05.08.17
A monthly activity day at Stow Maries for 8-14 year olds to explore and enjoy a variety of activities linked by the theme of ‘flight’! From simple paper planes to building a series of ‘build and fly’ models, from creating gliders and rockets
07.08.17 - 07.08.17
Activities for the Kids
14.08.17 - 14.08.17
Activities for the Kids
The Volunteers, Supporters, Staff and Trustees of the Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome are disappointed that Maldon District Council last night turned down our application for new conditions to...
It was wonderful to welcome The Duke of Gloucester to our World War 1 Aerodrome near Maldon last week. He was genuinely interested in the work of our fantastic volunteers – who toiled...