Group Visits at Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome
Your visit will be tailored to suit your needs, with an average visit lasting up to half a day.
- Corporate and networking events
- Away days and team building
- Group visits
- Coach trips
- School trips and educational visits to tie in with key stages and SENS - School visits info
- Special interest groups
- Exhibitions and displays
- Visit the hangars and vintage aircraft
- Object handling
- Learn the history of the site
- Guided tours
- Educational Sky High Lead with dedicated education room
- Large projector screen
- Accessible site
- Ample free parking
- 10am – 4pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Other days by special arrangement.
- Tea and coffee, Tiptree and home made cake
- 2 and 3 course table service with a choice of room layout
- Afternoon tea
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and special diets
- 5-star hygiene rated
We presently do not accept group visits on our event days, but you can book individually. Please see our event listings for more information.
If you wish to book or discuss a visit, please E-mail
Learn how to make your own poppy brooch for Remembrance Day.
Hello everyone. I need to apologise. I have been remiss in the writing of my blog. I post regularly on Twitter, LinkedIn and all that, but this task has escaped me. So, big apologies for that....