Please find below a list of websites that may be of interest
- The Prince of Wales, Stow Maries Ale House
- Avril Williams WW1 Historic Guest House
- Combined Military Service Museum
- Cross and Cockade International
- Farnborough Air Museum
- Great War Forum
- Helicopter Services
- PastScape – National Monuments Record
- Personal Plane Services
- Shuttleworth Collection
- The Western Front Association
- RAF Museum
- Essex Wildlife Trust
- Hawk & Owl Trust
- The Vintage Aviator
- The Orchards Holiday Village
A Family Military History
01.09.18 - 01.09.18
A monthly activity day at Stow Maries for 8-14 year olds to explore and enjoy a variety of activities linked by the theme of ‘flight’! From simple paper planes to building a series of ‘build and fly’ models, from creating gliders and rockets
A day for the Aerodrome to open to the public for Free
Friday 27th July 2018 saw the opening of Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome’s third permanent exhibition, Rule Britannia – Women in the Great War.
Mr Whittingdale MP welcomed HM...
It was wonderful to welcome The Duke of Gloucester to our World War 1 Aerodrome near Maldon last week. He was genuinely interested in the work of our fantastic volunteers – who toiled...